The mobile application (prototype) is an accessorial module for KrokApp Project.
The mobile application is developed with Java programming language for Android operating system, versions 2.2 and higher.
The mobile application consists of one screen for content collecting process (figure 1):
- the input field for city’s name;
- the input field for sightseeing name;
- the input field for short description;
- the input field for widened description;
- buttons for adding the image (it is possible to make a photo or to choose from the gallery);
- button for getting the coordinates (coordinates are getting from the point of the standing of the user);
- buttons for adding the audio file (it is possible to record the sound or to add from the gallery).