- “Bilingual speech synthesis – German / Russian“. Participant: Technical University of Dresden, Germany. Funded by: Center for Advanced Technological and Environmental Training (FTU Karlsruhe).
- “Natural speech and language analysis”. Participants: Saarland University, Germany; The University of Manchester, Great Britain; Institute of Information Technologies, Russian Federation. Funded by: INTAS.
- “Speech Recognition in Noisy Environments“. Funded by: French Ministry of Defence.
- “Telephone speech recognition”. Funded by: NovCom NV.
“Talking computer; for blind users“. Funded by: Open Society Foundations (OSF).
- The development of a Belarusian module for the NooJ linguistic software (2011-2012, Yu.Hetsevich, S.Hetsevich, Ya.Yakubovich). Since 5 June 2013 the lab researchers Yu.Hetsevich and A.Skopinava are the members of the NooJ International Foundation.
On the basis of TTS systems for the CIS countries, the following contracts on the development of application for blind users were executed:
- “The development of a library automated workplace for the blind and visually impaired”, Russian Federation, Stavropol Regional Library for the Blind, 1994-1995;
- “The development of computer-assisted simulators for the blind“, Ukraine, EICC, Educational and informational computer center of the Ukrainian Association of the Blind, 1995-1996;
- “The development of an automated workplace for the blind and visually impaired”, Russian Federation, Tula Regional Special Library for the Blind, 1995-1996;
- “The development of a library automated workplace for the blind and visually impaired”, Russian Federation, Novosibirsk Regional Special Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired (NRSL), 1996.