Instruction for describing the services from www.Corpus.by:
- Start the description with a small sentence that will explain sense and the purpose of the service.
- The first sentence must have a title and a built-in link to the service page.
- The description must have a screenshot of the service interface.
- All the service functions must be mentioned in the description.
- The service functions must be described in a specific order individually or in groups. It depends on the purpose of the service and specific features of its functions.
- Each described function must be illustrated by a screenshot that shows the way of its work and results.
- At the end of the description a link to the page service must be presented.
Note: In order to understand the essence of the service it is recommended to speak to the developer of the service before beginning the description (but it is not obligatory).