“aBookForge” reads in the real time arbitrary texts and creates audio files.
The main functions of the system include:
- reading the whole text or only an arbitrarily selected part of a text;
- recording synthesized speech into the file in WAV or MP3 formats;
- recording synthesized speech into several files of specified volume;
- selecting an appropriate voice (male or female) to read a text;
- regulation of speech tempo and intensity;
- controlling the process of text reading (stop, pause, resume);
- working with files in TXT format: opening, editing and saving of a text.
Field of application:
- audiobook creation;
- creation of advertising speech information on the base of text files;
- development of warning systems;
- creation of records for teaching the Russian language and speech.
- optimal quality to price ratio;
- availability of 2 voices (male and female) for text reading;
- top-class synthesized speech intelligibility in accordance with GOST R51061-97, STB GOST R 50840-200.