Winning applicants will get free participation at this year’s Eastern Partnership E-infrastructure Conference, EaPEC2017, in Minsk, Belarus on 27-28 September, organised by the Eastern Partnership Connect (EaPConnect) project. Here the winners will present their submitted research project proposal.
Selected projects will also receive:
- support and advice on the use of network services and end-to-end network connectivity;
- connections to e-infrastructure resources through the EaPConnect partners;
- commitment to an agreed level of resource provisioning and support for 1 year.
This exciting opportunity for research communities in the Eastern Partnership (EaP) region is created by collaboration between EaPConnect and leading partners through the Enlighten Your Research (EYR) programme to promote the benefits of international-scale research and advanced computer networks.
Proposals and resources
This edition of EYR in the EaP region – known as EYR@EaP – invites researchers from any discipline and their collaborators to submit proposals that highlight how access to internet and compute technologies could significantly improve their research process. The call is open to all ranges of research teams – from novice to expert in the use of information technology.
Example infrastructure services and resources that are made available through EYR@EaP include (but are not limited to):
- network services;
- cultural heritage digitisation;
- cloud resources;
- computing resources in cooperation with PRACE and SURFsara.
- Guidance on open data and open science with OpenAIRE
For more information about this call and how to submit a proposal, and to be inspired by the EYR@EaP 2016 winners and projects from other world regions, see the Enlighten Your Research pages on the EaPConnect project website.